At Tynsel Parkes Primary Academy we aim to create a caring environment in which each person is valued as an individual and is encouraged to develop his/her full potential in all aspects of their life. We aim to encourage people to be everything they can be.
Our school motto supports this… ‘Loving and Learning Together’
Tynsel Parkes Primary Academy is a family of people who care for and respect one another.
Everyone is valued and encouraged to develop their gifts and talents fully. It is our belief that all children are of equal value and that every child in school has the right to be taught without being interrupted or disturbed, and that all adults/teachers have the right to teach and work with children without having their authority or role undermined. In the school community, all children have a right to feel safe, secure, accepted and valued. The school will ensure that right wherever possible.
Together, we learn to love and we love to learn.
- We will nurture and encourage the development of a Christian ethos of life, community and society.
- To provide a stimulating, happy, safe and secure environment.
- We will foster a child’s intellectual, physical, cultural, social, moral and spiritual development.
- We will support the development of a child’s self-esteem.
- We will strive to develop a meaningful partnership between pupils, parents, staff, Governors and the community.
- We will teach a rich, broad and balanced curriculum.
- We will encourage the development of mutual respect and trust.
- We will enable and empower everybody to achieve his or her God given potential and enjoy learning.