All children from Nursery to Year 4 are expected to wear our school uniform, which comprises of :
- Royal Blue V necked jumper with an embroidered school logo
- White shirt/blouse
- School tie
- Grey trousers, skirt, pinafore
- Grey socks
Optional summer uniform
- Yellow gingham summer dresses with white socks
- Royal Blue V necked cardigan with an embroidered new school logo
- Grey Shorts
- Plain white round necked T-shirt
- Royal blue shorts
Outdoor PE Kit
- Grey jogging bottoms (plain)
- Grey sweatshirt (plain)
School Bags for Reception to Year 4 Children
- Printed logo with covered name plate for security/safeguarding
- Zipped pocket inside for valuables/lunch money etc.
Please ensure that ALL your child’s clothing is clearly labelled with their name.
Our supplier’s on-line shop is open and all items of our school uniform including prices are available from:
Supersport (Leisure Shirts) Ltd
Only one set of plain studs earrings are allowed to be worn and these must be removed for PE lessons due to health and safety. No extreme haircuts or styles are permitted and long hair must be tied back.